Minecraft Cranked! Minigame
We play Minecraft Cranked! with Frodolishis, Drcron and Perry.
Minecraft Cranked is a new game mode from Call of Duty Ghosts. This plugin tries its’ best to replicate that gamemode and turn it into a Minecraft minigame. The objective of this game is to get more kills then everyone else. Pretty simple eh? Wrong! Cranked requires you to kill a player within 30 seconds or you die! And not only that but for every kill you get you get a speed boost, making every kill easier!
Quote from Call Of Duty Wiki:
Cranked is a game mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts. The gametype is similar to Team Deathmatch, with two teams competing to earn kills. Whenever a player gets a kill, they earn a “Cranked” bonus, giving them faster movement speed, reload, and ADS. Upon getting the bonus, the player is given a 30 second timer. After each kill or assist the player earns the timer will reset. If the player fails to get a kill or assist within the time limit, they will explode and die.
- Saves inventory, armor, exp, levels and the player’s last known spot
- Choose what arena to play in
- At the current stage of coding, it only supports FFA, but teams will be added in a later update
- Each arena can have it’s own settings
- Acts just like Cranked from COD Ghosts
- Auto-starts when the required amount of players join the lobby
- Multiple Arena support
- Uses exp and levels to show information
There are addons planned such as CrackShot, Factions, etc.But currently none have been implemented.